Monday, November 30, 2015

Feature Story Notes

1. Why did you start doing drugs?
I was very immature and young.
2. What influenced you to start doing drugs?
I hung out with the wrong crowd, wanted to fit in.
3. How did your actions affect your parents?
It was terrible, they were very disappointed in me. My family went through a lot. 
4. Would you change the the way you acted as a kid?
Yes of course.
5. What made you stop doing drugs?
My husband, we have been together since highs cool. He loved me and taught me how to love myself.
6. Did you ever disrespect your family?
All the time, my behavior was out of control.
7. Was your brother like you?
My brother was nothing like me, total opposite
8. What did your parents and other family members think of you doing drugs?
They hated it, they tried many times to get me help.
9.What was your personality when you were younger?
I was a very angry and self centers person. 
10.Whats one thing that you regret doing?
The drugs, they only make things worse.
11.What was your favorite memory as a kid/teenager?
Traveling on X-mas night with the whole family-28 of us, to goo skiing, every year. 
12. Who was your best friend when you were younger?
I really didn't have a best friends, I would get very tired of the same people.
13. Would you treat your parents good?
Yes, when I wasn't doing drugs.
14. Would you act the same sound family and friends?
It was very easy to put a front in front of my family
15. How would you describe your childhood?
Loving. my parents were the best. They never gave up on me and ever stopped loving me.
16. Did your husband change you in any way?
Yes, he is my rock. He showed me how to love and be loved.
17. Did your husband influence you to do more drugs?
No, he actually was stye reason I stopped.
18. If you went back to the past, what would you say about yourself? 
I would say that I'm a survivor. I have over so much and am proud to say I have been clean for over 20 years. Never be ashamed of who you are, learn from it, own it, and love yourself.
19. If one of your kids acted how you did, what would you do to make us stoop doing drugs?
I am not sure, this is hard. We would try to get them help with a professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment