Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Final Exam Planning

I was planning on doing my project over a cheer practice or doing it over making cookies with my mom. 

1. I plan on asking my coach if its okay to take pictures of everyone/ if its okay if i can take time out of practice to do this assignment at practice today or tomorrow. 
2. I will either shoot at Texas Power Athletics (the cheer gym I go too) or at Bowie
3. I will be taking pictures and videos of stunting, tumbling, and jumping at cheer practice
4.  A camera, at least 4 people who can stunt, jump, or tumble
5. I will use the video portion of people tumbling to stunting because thats what takes the longest to do in cheer. I will take still images of different structures of the stunting and people jumping in the air, and ( maybe of people doing the cheer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment