Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Additional Student of the Month Interviews

Interview with Teacher:

1. How would you choose student of the month?
I would choose the student that would work the hardest in school.

 2. Do your favor your students?
Yes, because some students annoy me.

3. Is it easy picking students of the month?
Its hard because a lot of kids are talented, smart, and helpful. 

4. Do you help out your students to get student of the month?
Yes, because i want them to achieve. 

5. Do you like choosing the student of the month?
No its hard to choose.

Interview with Parent:

1. Do you want your child to get student of the month?
Yes, because it means they are doing good. 

2. How do you feel about your child getting student of the month?
Good, I am very proud of my child.

3. Will you award your child a certain way for getting student of the month?
Yes, I will get them whatever they want.

4. How will you help your child to get student of the month?
I will push them and help them with homework or whatever they need help with.

5. Will you get upset if they don't get student of the month?
Yes, because its a big deal to my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment