Friday, September 11, 2015

Current Event 1.2

1. A typical homeowner will $14.
2. The 2 similarities is they walk up-right and they
3. I don't think it is a good idea for Ben to swim across the Pacific ocean because there is too many risks he is going to take.
4. The new iPhone 6s has a 3D feature and the iPhone 6s+ comes in rose gold.
5. I would want to own a flying car, i think the coolest gadget is the Spyder PowerShadow Battery Case.
6.  I think the man should get the money. I think people who are shady like him should stop because its just showing that he's desperate for attention and for money. They just need to be fair and they don't need attention.They should get the money. Yes even if they have a criminal record. They should get about $8,000 because the person got killed. I think the family should get $1.5 million dollars because the police killed someones family member and thats very sad. I think we are seeing more of this today because officers think they are in charge of everything and they think that they can do everything they want but they can't.



No comments:

Post a Comment