Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Welcome back!!!!!

Part 1:


This is one of my favorite pictures of the year because it is a cool contrast between the firework and the lighting. 

I think this picture is cute and funny. I have a dachshund and it looks exactly like the ones in the picture. I also think the dogs outfits are funny. 



This picture is really sad but I like it because the marine did something nice for that women. My older brother wants to be a marine so I like looking at a lot of marine stuff now. 

Part 2: 
1.
I think the song Sorry by Justin Bieber is the best song of 2015. I think this is the best song because I like how the song is about Selena Gomez and their relationship. I chose this song because it is catchy and I like the lyrics he put in the song. I never really liked Justin Bieber before because he was a bad person and he did bad things but I think since he turned his life around and didn't give up on his career attracted me to like him. 

2.
I think Selma was one of the best movies of 2015 because it was a very inspiring movie. A lot of people like this movie because this event happened a long time ago but people still talk about it a remember it. It is a cool idea how they made a movie out of this important event. 

3. 
The most important news story was when they legalized same sex marriage. This is the most important 



No comments:

Post a Comment